|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- 2009-09-10 :
Fix bugs and release 0.4.1
- 2009-05-01 :
- 2009-03-01 :
Flem 0.4 beta
- 2008-11-04 :
Flem 0.3 released
- 2008-06-13 :
Flem 0.3 beta
- 2008-01-11 :
Flem 0.2 released
- 2007-10-29 :
Flem has been translated in English
- 2007-10-18 :
New mozdev page !
- 2007-10-05 :
First release of flem 0.1
- 2007-09-28 :
Beggining of the project.
- Get flem feedback on web-mining.fr forum
|Flem is a tiny Firefox toolbar extension designed for Web-Explorators. You can load and manage your urls file lists into the toolbar and navigate from one to another very easylee. You can also use Flem as an url slideshow or as a URL collector/bookmarking service.|
Flem support CSV, TXT or direct copy of huge lists of urls. Additionally, thanks to a regular expression engine, Flem can find any URL in a text file.
Flem is a web-mining.fr project, you can find further information here. In addition the project is present on the official mozilla addons portal : here.
This project is followed by Mathieu Bastian
Flem version 0.4.1 (stable)
Firefox 2/Firefox 3
- Fix bugs.
- Firefox 3.5 support.
- Add and remove url from playlist. Add button adds the current URL in the playlist.
- Export all URLs in the playlist.
- Buttons have a gray look when disabled.
- Import coma-separated CSV or TXT text files. CSV could be obtained from Excel.
- Import URL in any text file, without the coma-separated form. Actually Flem retrieves URLs from any file format (like HTML).
- Import URLs from clipboard.
- Navigate through your URLs with the 'Next' and 'Back' button or with the combo box. The visited URLs are shown in greeen color.
- Open URLs in a new tab with Control/Command key.
- Add and remove URLs from playlist. Add button adds the current URL in the playlist. Save your playlist.
- See the other datas the file contains, so you can see directly your notes about the URL.
- Export all or only the non-visited URLs.
- Auto navigation through the URLs list. As a slideshow you can set an interval between each URL loading.
- Crawl mode, Flem load completely each page and go next. Set a timing limit, when the webpage don't answer.
- Languages supported : English, French
New tab keyWhen clicking on the 'Next' or 'Back' button, you may find useful the possibility of opening in a new tab. On Windows just hold CTRL key and on Mac hold COMMAND key.
Flem can recognize any URL form in a text file.
Coma separated file format
Flem takes text files with separator or just urls without any separator
- Accepted separators : ',' ';' ' '
- One line per url
Example of valid files :
In this second example the data after the url, which can be any type will also be read by Flem.
They can be seen as a tooltip on the Flem toolbar '!' symbol for each URL.